Click or Call 480-854-AQUA
What separates Cactus from our competitors is a genuine concern for the welfare of our customers.
Sign Up to Receive
and Register to Win a Mexico Vacation!
Pre Season Acid
Starting At $249!
Starting At $39!
Cactus Valley Pool Supply has fourteen years of experience providing pool services and supplies in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our approach to pool supply retailing is to provide a higher level of customer service than frequently is found at other stores. Our staff is better informed, have more experience, and are empowered to make those decisions necessary to help the customers with their pool supply and service needs.
Cactus Valley Pool Supply was formed in August of 1997 when David and Aaron Hagen began offering a pool cleaning service. They went on a few "ride alongs" with a friend who cleaned pools, and it seemed to them that it would be a business that they could start and develop. "But it took a lot of hard work, and it took us a long time to build up a clientele," reports Aaron. They found that the most effective way to get new customers was simply by "banging the pavement," placing flyers on doors in neighborhoods they were targeting. They didn't have a budget to be able to undertake a mail campaign, and actually began the business with just $1,000. Sometimes the flyers were distributed by riding roller blades through neighborhoods, and they were out until 2:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m. in the morning doing this. Just after they started the business the summer ended and they only had a few accounts to carry them through the winter. However, in successive years they built their clientele by offering exceptional service and established a very successful pool cleaning service.
In April of 2000 they were able to open their first retail store at 1275 E. Baseline Road, in Gilbert, Arizona, which was 3-1/2 years after starting the pool cleaning business. The store was successful almost immediately, due to an existing base of customers from the pool cleaning business, and because of the David and Aaron's friendly personalities, knowledge, and excellent customer service.
By carefully stocking the most-often needed supplies and parts, Cactus Valley Pool Supply is able to fill orders 97% of the time, and the other 3% of the time can obtain the item within 24 hours.
The business is operated according to good business principles, with the aim to treat customers and employees fairly, while employing good business management techniques. These are the things that have made Cactus Valley Pool Supply a success.